What POS does your bike shop use?

KristenB

Hi All,

Interested to hear what is the most common/popular Point of Sale (POS) software used in South African shops?

If you know or are a Bike Shop, please comment with format of:

SHOP NAME-- POS

Your input is appreciated.

Some iPad that no one really seems to know how to work to well. Everything ends up being ring up under labour and the actual item written on with a pen. ;)

We use Pastel POS in our store. Our accounting system is Pastel, and it makes it simplifies things with our accountants also working on the same system.

It is highly unlikely that customers are going to know what version or even if a bike shop uses POS.

If you want to do market research then phone a couple of shops and ask them.

That's is why I asked for bike shop owners or those that do know.

It is highly unlikely that customers are going to know what version or even if a bike shop uses POS.

If you want to do market research then phone a couple of shops and ask them.

That's why he says.. If you know.. Or are a bike shop

Some great POS apps out there. You can actually run your shop off a phone. PM me if you need some suggestions and I can get some recommendations

The Trailhead - Pastel

Although I'm not using the POS properly at this point. I load everthing onto invoices after the sale. Workshop services loaded prior to bike collection though.