Absa Cape Epic: A tough race awaits on Stage 1

News bot

So.....will the Bulls fire from stage 1 or will they play it safe for 1 or 2 stages before going on the attack?

By playing it safe I mean just stick to the field containing the top rated teams. Don't think this is really the way Platt approaches any race but lets see

I think, barring any technicals or bad falls, that the Bulls team will be unbeatable this year.  They have acclimatised to the hot Western Cape weather, whilst their other European friends will find the heat and dryness this year tough going. 

So.....will the Bulls fire from stage 1 or will they play it safe for 1 or 2 stages before going on the attack?

By playing it safe I mean just stick to the field containing the top rated teams. Don't think this is really the way Platt approaches any race but lets see

Platt only knows one way! Full gas!!

The Bulle are looking potent

It's a long way to Sunday

Wonder where Team Spur Burger gonna place their strategy

Excellent show of intent and strength today!

Curious to see what Lakata and Heynek have brought to the party. Yesterday was never going to be their day, but I also didn't expect that sort of time from the Bulls.

Should make for some thrilling racing.

That was awesome coverage yesterday. .can't wait for the day that they will he able to do whole stages live like that.

and jeez that prologue coverage was excruciating. interview after interview with the shlebs and other arb people. would love to see more of the joe soap riders on the Hoogekraal single track.

The footage on board with Sahm was cool though. .but Owen Hani is painful. . Added I enjoyed the input the lady (erica someone) they had during the ladies part of the prologue.

The footage on board with Sahm was cool though. .but Owen Hani is painful. . Added I enjoyed the input the lady (erica someone) they had during the ladies part of the prologue.

Erica Green, past winner, agree she is good.

Sahm was a hoot to watch on his electric bike. 

Erica Green, past winner, agree she is good.

Sahm was a hoot to watch on his electric bike. 

Any Youtube links to the Sahm footage?