Defending champs Spur-Specialized bounce back on stage 2

News bot

After an intriguing day’s racing in the Sasol Women’s category, defending champions Ariane Kleinhans and Annika Langvad surged to victory and the overall lead on Stage 2 of the Absa Cape Epic – spending 5:06.00,2 in their saddles.

Click here to view the article

Ariana... really? Copy and paste reporting strikes again.

Well done to the ladies teams so far this year. So glad to see some competition. Whether the other ladies have caught up or whether the start changes have made a difference - either way, it's great to see!

Well done to the ladies teams so far this year. So glad to see some competition. Whether the other ladies have caught up or whether the start changes have made a difference - either way, it's great to see!

Not sure if the separate start helps the racing, they need to race separately. On the tracker today the  ladies were caught VERY quickly by the men but then stayed with the men for the rest of the day. 

Regardless, those Spur ladies impressed the week before and are impressing again! 

Must be her nick name