St Patrick's Day Sale

ASG

Sent you a pm yesterday?

send them an email rather - they respond to PM, but it is usually a bit slow.

Sent you a pm yesterday?

You need to click on the picture to get to the online store. Seems they're sold out now.

Hi Guys

Stock went a bit faster than we expected. But we will post a few more items for our St Patrick's Sale

post-16745-0-01011900-1458197771_thumb.jpg

ASG - poor form to say special available til 18th, and not have stock to back it! Guess I will rather support other brands then!

As far as the CPA goes, if you say it tuns till the 18th, the onus is on you to ensure sufficient stock, otherwise the consumer has the right to either

1 get a rain cheque at the promotional price to be used once you have new stock

Or

2 take an alternate equivalent priduct at the promotional price

The choice of remedy 1 or 2 is the consumers.

If you wanted to run a while stocks last promotion, then you need to put in the quantity of stock avaulable at the promotional price.

This would fall under the "not allowed" category of bait matketing.

As such, please let us know when you will be receiving additional stock so that those of us wanting a pair of the original promotion can then arrange for payment of the promotional price or R800.

Edited by Friedpiggy

I'm aware of this, but since they do not even bother to reply to PM's or emails (I got an initial response from someone saying they can help, then silence!), whats the point of threatening CPA... I would much rather spend a bit more and support the brands that actually are interested in their clients!

As far as the CPA goes, if you say it tuns till the 18th, the onus is on you to ensure sufficient stock, otherwise the consumer has the right to either

Or

If you wanted to run a while stocks last promotion, then you need to put in the quantity of stock avaulable at the promotional price.

As such, please let us know when you will be receiving additional stock so that those of us wanting a pair of the original promotion can then arrange for payment of the promotional price or R800.

We so sorry you missed out, unfortunately stock moves very quickly on our sale items. But we post new sales regularly on both Facebook and Twitter. Please follow us for more updates

Or

Yup, I agree. This was bait marketing. Poor form ASG.