[Event] Kremetart 175km One Day Stage Race 2016

Broker

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still on.  The entry fee is getting out of hand, R550 per person, means it will cost me R1100 or the tandem entry.  :eek:

I wouldn't baulk at R550 entry myself - great value for money, always a great experience and a small part of the overall cost of the weekend.

On road closure - they got it where they need it on the N1, otherwise there is virtually no traffic.  It was cool but scary when they didn't have road closure coming down the mountain and weaving in and out of the oil tankers.

Love going up to LT and doing this.

• 3 weeks later...

Only 22 days Left to enter the Biggest and Best Race in Limpopo!!! An amazing potjie and festive vibe awaits!!!! Only 250 Entries left!!!  

Only 22 days Left to enter the Biggest and Best Race in Limpopo!!! An amazing potjie and festive vibe awaits!!!! Only 250 Entries left!!!  

Entry sorted. Have done this race a few times but always on the tandem. First time I'll be on the single bike.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Entry sorted. Have done this race a few times but always on the tandem. First time I'll be on the single bike.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Fantastic! You'll love it!! See you soon!!

Tamdem Prize money R 9500 this year!! Male, ladies and Mixed!!!!

Tac-Pulse being our Emergency Sponsor!! Great to have support when you need it!!

trying to enter this race but category selection does not have Ladies or even Open for me to choose from, it only has

• Elite
  • Sub Vet
  • Vets
  • Masters
  • Grand Masters
  • Tandem

anyone having the same problem?? :wacko:

trying to enter this race but category selection does not have Ladies or even Open for me to choose from, it only has

• Elite
  • Sub Vet
  • Vets
  • Masters
  • Grand Masters
  • Tandem

There should be a ladies racing group but otherwise the batches go off according to age, with Comrades at the back - they're not runners, they're people that want to ride together.

Contemplating taking the supporter bus. Price?

Your website is still very 2015.

first of all sorry for the website. Our it guy is a guy in a wheel chair and he was some difficulties at the moment.

There will be a supporters bus @ R450 per ticket food included for the whole day. Same as cyclists.

• Elite
  • Sub Vet
  • Vets
  • Masters
  • Grand Masters
  • Tandem

Hi

You can just enter in your age category. All the ladies starts together same as last year.  The will be a comrades group on the day as well

More Accommodation available!!! See below details.

Derek and Margaret Henning

Address:        Our Place Overnight Accommodation, Brakspruit Farm, Air Force Base Road, Louis Trichardt, Limpopo.
Cell phone:    Derek: +27 82 510 8004.      Margaret: +27 71 903 5638
Fax:               +27 86 517 4718
Email:            ourplaceselfcatering@gmail.com / dandmhenning@gmail.com

Only 200 Entries left!!! Hurry Hurry!!! 11 days to go until entries close!!!!
Edited by JOC

175km Stage Race 4th June 2016  Start 6:40
70km Road Race 4th June 2016 Start 8:30
MTB XCO 5th June 2016 Start 7:30

Welcome to the home of cycling in the Soutpansberg!

CapeTown has the Argus, Durban has the Amashova, Gauteng has the 947. Whats next on your “to-do” cycling list? Definitely the Kremetart 175km One Day Four Stage Race – the only one of its kind in South Africa, and the biggest cycling event in Limpopo. On this site, you can enter online, check out the route profiles, get all the info and page through our history. With our committed sponsors and awesome community, Louis Trichardt brings you the 27th Kremetart on 4th June 2016.

Come and feel the festive vibe in the Heart of the Bush-veld!!!  Our Potjie awaits !!!!

@www.kremetartcycling.co.za

@www.cycleevents.co.za

Visit our Facebook page!!

Edited by JOC

More Accommodation available!!! See below details.

Derek and Margaret Henning

Address:        Our Place Overnight Accommodation, Brakspruit Farm, Air Force Base Road, Louis Trichardt, Limpopo.
Cell phone:    Derek: +27 82 510 8004.      Margaret: +27 71 903 5638
Fax:               +27 86 517 4718
Email:            ourplaceselfcatering@gmail.com / dandmhenning@gmail.com

Now on a discounted rate!!!

We're happy to announce that we have 20 Physiotherapists from Limpopo province that will look after your bruised legs!!

Race hard you are covered!!!

Tamdem Prize money R 9500 this year!! Male, ladies and Mixed!!!!

Tac-Pulse being our Emergency Sponsor!! Great to have support when you need it!!

Whats the breakdown on how the tandem money is split? Previous years unless you where the winner you didn't get anything. Do all 3 podium positions in each category get?