[Event] Kremetart 175km One Day Stage Race 2016

Broker

So kremetart cancelled now...no title sponsor. Seems to be a trend this year.....first argus then letape and now kremetart..

Edited by skyler

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just got an email from ASG saying that there is a high demand for jock entries due to the cancellation of the kremetart. So that confirms it, Cancelled. Sad thing is it will probably never come back. Seems there where just too many people not prepared to pay R950. 

Is there anyone here that did enter? Did you get a refund?

Just got an email from ASG saying that there is a high demand for jock entries due to the cancellation of the kremetart.

Sadly I don't believe a word that comes out of the cyclist screwing events company.

If there was a "high demand" the entries would have been full already.

800 is not much.

Sadly I don't believe a word that comes out of the cyclist screwing events company.

800 is not much.

If you really want to think conspiracy you might consider that there was actually a high demand for the Kremetart but that company allowed the race to fold to create a bigger market for the Jock :ph34r:  

If you really want to think conspiracy you might consider that there was actually a high demand for the Kremetart but that company allowed the race to fold to create a bigger market for the Jock :ph34r:  

Jock entry is less so they would have made more from the tart. Unless tart logistics costs a lot more. But I like your theory and wouldn't put it passed them.

800 is not much.

Marketing trick, trying to get us to "panic buy"

Marketing trick, trying to get us to "panic buy"

To be fair, they are not the only ones who do this. What really sucks if you think "he he, marketing trick" and then on the day you want to enter - "oops - sold out, but we did warn you many times!"