[Event] Wagon & Spear

Camelot_Events

Event Name: Wagon & Spear
When: 23 September 2016 - 25 September 2016
Where: Verbara Lodge, Kwazulu-Natal
Category: MTB

This year Camelot Events brings you the inaugural event on the KZN North Coast- Wagon & Spear!

This event will traverse some of the most diverse and beautiful scenery on the North Coast, with massive valleys filled with natural single track, breathtaking scenery and all the luxuries of a proper MTB stage race event.

This July holiday, don't miss out on participating in KZN's hottest new stage race. Entries are limtied to 150 teams, so be sure not to delay.

Go to Event Page

Wagon&Spear_EFlyer.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Another event that ignores solo riders?

The are two sides to a coin, allow the event organisers to set the format to how they want, and you can decide if you want to do it.

Most of the times the team format is for rider safety, other times its for the social aspect.

I suggest you get a good mate that you know will be a lekker partner to ride events like this with.

• 2 months later...

Another event that ignores solo riders?

We hope that next year we will be able to facilitate this request, for now it will mean finding a team mate to share the experience with- and the beers.