Team Transfers

rock

ok, so which Saffa's have a pro deal for 2007

Cox and John-Lee are with Barloworld, Kannemayer in there too ?

George ?

Hunter ?

McCleod ?

I'm also struggling to get into a new team ,who do I phone to ride for Illes Baleurs?

Would love to work for Valverde!!LOL

I'm also struggling to get into a new team ' date='who do I phone to ride for Illes Baleurs?

Would love to work for Valverde!!LOL
[/quote']

Don't we all!?!??!?!

There are rumours going around that Kannemeyer might ride for Microsoft next year. How true that is I am not sure. As for Robbie..... Barloworld made him and offer but is minimal wage compared to his current status. Unibet also want Robbie but the biggest team is CSC. CSC first want to finiliize their budget for 2007 before they can bring an offer to Robbie. Not sure about Ian and David. Also heard that Rupert might leave Excel to...... Besides the offers for Robbie the rest is just rumours and not to sure how much true there are in all of them.

I see Gam id going to be the Title sponsor for 2007, so Relax-Gam will become Gam-Relax......so the budget will still be there, perhaps DG willl stay there.....

an you imagien if Hunter signes with CSC....we will not stop hearing about Cervelo bikes on Supercycling......Dead

Tiann definitely leaving TBL - wants to stay in SA. Heard Jeremy Maartens is going to USA but don't know what team? James Perry re-signed with TBL. Haven't heard what Jock Green is doing??

Can chunky get a pharmacutical company to sponsor a team?

If they can get Amgen (EPO Manufacturer) to sponsor tour of Calif, anything is possible...

I don't think TBL renewed Jock's contract. The romour has it that Rupert might ride for Colourpress/Cyclingnews next year. Would be a good move for the youngsters for that team.

There are rumours going around that Kannemeyer might ride for Microsoft next year. How true that is I am not sure.

He has spoken to them but there are some underlying factors that need to be looked into and adressed 1st, the same with Rupert joining them.