Wahoo Kickr Owners

awesme

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much. Good to know the local importers stand behind their product with great service.

Sad about the ESD issue.

They will get you to run through a few tests and spin-downs first to check.  If nothing resets it back to working.  A courier delivered a new unit and they then arranged to collect the old one

They will get you to run through a few tests and spin-downs first to check.  If nothing resets it back to working.  A courier delivered a new unit and they then arranged to collect the old one

That is excellent news.

Thanks so much. Appreciate all the feedback.

That is excellent news.

Thanks so much. Appreciate all the feedback.

Sean Steenkamp <support@ikhambidistribution.zohodesk.com>

He sorted me within 3 days with a new Kickr when I had issues with mine.

Yep. 

the after sales service at Ikambi is the best i've experienced.

I agree 100%. I bought my Wahoo Tickr from Buycycle which I believe is part of Ikambi. Always excellent service. 

Perhaps this has been discussed before.

When is the best time to do a spin-down calibration? 10 minutes from when the machine is turned on? Directly after a workout? Inside the Wahoo app or inside whatever 3rd party software may be used?

Does it really matter?

Both BuyCycle and Ikambi is owned by Christiaan.

Sean is the technical support guy assigned to the Wahoo range.

G

I agree 100%. I bought my Wahoo Tickr from Buycycle which I believe is part of Ikambi. Always excellent service. 

Perhaps this has been discussed before.

When is the best time to do a spin-down calibration? 10 minutes from when the machine is turned on? Directly after a workout? Inside the Wahoo app or inside whatever 3rd party software may be used?

Does it really matter?

I think best practice is to warm up the unit for 10 minutes prior to a spin-down.

I always use the Wahoo app and make sure that any 3rd party app is closed when doing the spin-down. usually after a workout.

Absolutely stellar service from Ikambi 

They went through the full diagnostics process with me and unfortunately the trainer is dead. 

They arranged the RMA process today and the replacement unit will be with me on Friday. Just wow! 

ye, no surprise there

my experience dealing with them over the years also.

G

Absolutely stellar service from Ikambi 

They went through the full diagnostics process with me and unfortunately the trainer is dead. 

They arranged the RMA process today and the replacement unit will be with me on Friday. Just wow! 

• 1 month later...

Hi all - 

Sorry to post here, but I have a Wahoo Kickr Core with 12 speed Sunrace cassette for sale.

Welcome to inbox me if interested.

Regards,

Riaan

Hi all - 

Sorry to post here, but I have a Wahoo Kickr Core with 12 speed Sunrace cassette for sale.

Welcome to inbox me if interested.

Regards,

Riaan

Have you tried the classifieds? 

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone -

Which cassette except the Sunrace 12spd is compatible with Kickr Core?

I use my MTB on the trainer and normally used the Sunrace but want to know if any other cassettes is compatible?