Oakley introduces the new EVZero Range and Path lightweight performance sunglasses

News bot

oakley is losing the plot, they are going from great to bad to worse. I love my radar paths, but seems those are the last oakleys that they make thats worth buying.

I think this is a joke....look at what day they "announce" it on. Also not one pro has worn these in any of the big races so far that ive seen. Surely Oakley would have it on the faces of all its riders like with the Jawbreaker... 

oakley is losing the plot, they are going from great to bad to worse. I love my radar paths, but seems those are the last oakleys that they make thats worth buying.

Get some jawbreakers with prizm lens and have a nice long ride with those. I guarantee you will never want to use anything else again.

"joke", "hideous", "WTF", etc.etc.

A few months from now all the Jawbreakers on the starting line will be replaced by these things and no one will remember how or why they hated it in the first place.

The circle continues! 

"joke", "hideous", "WTF", etc.etc.

A few months from now all the Jawbreakers on the starting line will be replaced by these things and no one will remember how or why they hated it in the first place.

The circle continues! 

That's the only way companies like Oakley can stay in the pound seats. Thats by constantly trying to convince people that their new product will be SO much better than the previous. Sure, all the Pros will wear these in races this year. They are told what to wear, and paid to wear. These glasses won't do anything for you that a old school pair of M-Frames can't.

Hey you, man on the street, buy this here 650B bike, its the bomb and so much better than 29ers.

"Nah... not really into cycling."

Hey you, mountain biker dude, buy this here 650B bike, its the bomb and so much better than 29ers.

"Shut up and take my money!!"