Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka welcomes Dan Lloyd

News bot

Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka is happy to announce the signing of Dan Lloyd. He will come out of retirement and join the team for the rest of the season. Lloyd, who has been working in the cycling media as lead presenter for the YouTube channel Global Cycling Network (GCN) over the last three years, previously raced at the top level of the sport as a member of the Cervelo Test Team.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust nothing today...

Ja sounds like an over the top April fools joke

I mean I know DD like signing over the hill . ..sorry I mean experienced riders [emoji6] but this lol

Has April fools all over it

Edited by Gen

Ja sounds like an over the top April fools joke

I mean I know DD like signing over the hill . ..sorry I mean experienced riders [emoji6] but this lol

Has April fools all over it

When I saw it on facebook, first thing I also thought was April Fools joke for sure.

When I saw it on facebook, first thing I also thought was April Fools joke for sure.

Ja .. Well crafted April fools joke too by the looks of social media too.. [emoji122] [emoji122]

A lot of hook lines and sinkers [emoji23] [emoji23]

The biggest April fools is that Tyler Farrar still in the team.

Lol

Actually on Sunday I saw Farrar work exceptionally hard for Eddie B.. BUT that's all I have in his defense [emoji6]

I would like a statement from the rider himself on this one.

lol. almost made peepee in my undies when i read this

Lol

Actually on Sunday I saw Farrar work exceptionally hard for Eddie B.. BUT that's all I have in his defense [emoji6]

I am sure the like of Stefan de bod could also work for Eddie B. Granted Tyler has a greater surface area.