: SWIFT MODULUS 2008 (Cape Town)

amaana

I have been promised payment in two weeks time so I have agreed to remove my post...in good faith.

Edited by amaana

I'm sorry to say it. But he was once a friend. He borrowed money from a friend of mine to buy that bike. And never ever paid my friend back again. Now I see this topic and it saddens me that he actually has the audacity to resell the bike and then still con u. I'm sorry for yr misfortune. And unfortunately I doubt u will find him. Cause we can't. My friend does not have receipts about borrowing him money. So no record. So we can't lay a case of theft. But mayb u can. And you should. Let the law take care of him. Hopefully he will see the light and make all his right all his wrongs that he has done.

It's really sad to hear what has happened and that this is happening amongst us cyclist. As Wheelworx mentioned, let the law decide.

A Question- did u make contact with Star Team Cycling Club as you mentioned he rides for them. Based on my assumption I'm assuming you have?

This is the same Naaim Saal who conned me as mentioned in the post above regarding the Dogma frame. I would suggest ammana that you read through the saga and familiarize yourself with as many of the people on here that have been cheated by this guy as possible.

Please feel free to give me a ring and I will attempt to assist where I can, this coward cannot just disappear into thin air and I will do everything in my power along with Wheelworx and others to see some sort of justice meted out. You should be aware that admin have kicked him off of Bikehub but he does still monitor the site

Phone: 0827838388

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/148221-help-dogma-respray-scam/?p=2574960