New Fox Metah trail helmet

News bot

Fox MTB is excited to introduce the new Metah trail helmet. The first All Mountain/Enduro focused trail helmet in the line, the Metah features a deeper shell shape for increased coverage, a new Varizorb™ multi density EPS liner and superior airflow from our Big Bore venting system.

Click here to view the article

• 4 weeks later...

Read this, wanted one, bought one. The front of the helmet on your brow is so low that it bounces on my glasses. Moered the bridge of my nose properly and also pushes on glasses behind my ears. Found to be very uncomfortable.

New helmet in the classifieds shortly.

Pity Zappa. I used to LUST after the Spaz Vice, until I tried it on. Similar low brow fit. Thank goodness, as now I could never see myself with anything Spaz.

Read this, wanted one, bought one. The front of the helmet on your brow is so low that it bounces on my glasses. Moered the bridge of my nose properly and also pushes on glasses behind my ears. Found to be very uncomfortable.

New helmet in the classifieds shortly.

Will be checking and waiting for this

I have been wearing one for a couple of weeks now and find it comfortable. It is on the small side with the S/M being quite tight, but still offering some adjustment.