Cape Commuters

sierrrd

I think it could work well for some motivation now and then. You're never the only Forrest Gump out there. 

Thanks for this! Found a shower in the basement. Commuting from Monday. HB to town and back.

Had to have a second look there, also have a shower in the basement at work and comute from HB as well.

But I head to Pinelands, VP Hospital.

Normally run/ ride the Constantia Nek route but wouldn't mind mixing it up and going the other way as well.

Great, I joined. Just a question: How do I distinguish between my commutes and actual training rides. It seems as though this club just uses whatever you sync to strava.

That's right. Strava isn't that elaborate (yet). If you would like to take a look at fellow team members commuting activities - You could check recent activity and recognize where people are either going oneway, or check if people clicked the commute tag. 

There is some discussion on the commute tag going on. 

https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/208861077-What-does-the-commute-button-actually-do-

But about the Club, I guess it essentially is just a collection of people who are bike commuters or who run to work and back. It doesn't enable us to just track your commuting kays. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Looking for a route from UCT/M3 to Pinelands (opposite way in afternoon)? I can see there's many options, but which is the best for least traffic?

Tia

T