iKhambi and Freewheel Cycology

Krypt0n1te

Just a quick shout out to everyone involved...

Rundown of events...

Asked around the forum about Wahoo Kickr availability last night, awesme gave me the contact details of the distributors.

10:20 this morning emailed Christian and Sean at iKhambi.

10:54 I receive a very nice and detailed reply from Ryan Kemp from iKhambi.

11:05 Phoned Freewheel Cycology in Kenilworth. Lionel busy with a client at the time.

11:38 Lionel returned my call, assisted and confirmed stock.

13:01 I am a proud owner of a Wahoo Kickr, 12x142 conversion kit as well as my ANT+ dongle.

Thanks a million guys, let the fun (pain) begin!

Glad to have another fellow sufferer with us.

send a pic of your setup once done.

So having bought a dongle I'm assuming you also going to be pairing with a laptop, decided which software/app yet, will stick my hand up for TrainerRoad. works great and the support guys are really helpful and responsive.

G

PS: Christiaan and Sean is Prob down in PE at the Iron man, why Ryan responded, great show that there are more than just the 2 guys looking after their clients.

Just a quick shout out to everyone involved...

Rundown of events...

Asked around the forum about Wahoo Kickr availability last night, awesme gave me the contact details of the distributors.

10:20 this morning emailed Christian and Sean at iKhambi.

10:54 I receive a very nice and detailed reply from Ryan Kemp from iKhambi.

11:05 Phoned Freewheel Cycology in Kenilworth. Lionel busy with a client at the time.

11:38 Lionel returned my call, assisted and confirmed stock.

13:01 I am a proud owner of a Wahoo Kickr, 12x142 conversion kit as well as my ANT+ dongle.

Thanks a million guys, let the fun (pain) begin!

Edited by awesme

Hi guys. Only a pleasure Hannes. Happy training!

@awesme - I have been assigned the WC. So all queries come my way relating to the area. And yi - any guys out in PE for IMSA - go check out our stand at the Expo and chat with Sean and Christian.