Rocky Mountain announces Pipeline plus-sized trail bike

News bot

The confidence of plus-sized tires in raw, technical terrain is now available in an aggressive trail chassis. The new Pipeline plows through greasy roots and square-edged chunder with authority, while providing near limitless traction on rocky, slippery climbs.

Click here to view the article

Nice. Anyone been to the This Way Out shop in CT cbd? Damn nice looking bikes... I sometimes just walk past the shop even if it's out of my way to look at the pretty bikes I can't afford yet.

So are these + bikes really penetrating the market?  I don't see too many 6Fattie Stumpies about, and having ridden one myself I must say I'm not a fan.

Just watched the vid.  Pretty awesome video.  BUT (!) is that the best marketing angle to be taking i.e. "Our bike makes technical trails easy"?  I know a few people who stay away from niners for exactly that reason *ahem Mr. IRide*...

Nice. Anyone been to the This Way Out shop in CT cbd? Damn nice looking bikes... I sometimes just walk past the shop even if it's out of my way to look at the pretty bikes I can't afford yet.

Next time pop in for a coffee!