I so wanna ride there again....will definitely be giving you guys a shout.

Pics are very inviting!

Maybe I will join you lol. Need some altitude training for next years 36one.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

That is one big "Wendy" House!! Just kidding, it is beautiful! My wife and I have bought a place down in Hoekwil. Our intention is to develop it too and eventually cater to the many cyclists in the area between George and Knysna. Leaving Josie toward the end of the year.

Good luck with your venture, hope to visit some day!

Love that area. Awesome man. Keep posting about your progress.

Maybe I will join you lol. Need some altitude training for next years 36one.

For sure! Would be great and the riding is beautiful. Sooooo peaceful...and great training for 36one maniacs like you ;)

• 2 months later...

Hey so how's the venture going? Looks like I'll be heading to dullstroom over December for a bit, will probably rent a house as family coming along but if you're up and running keen to come check it out :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey so how's the venture going? Looks like I'll be heading to dullstroom over December for a bit, will probably rent a house as family coming along but if you're up and running keen to come check it out :)

Hi Uni!

Thanks for asking, sorry for the huge gap in feedback.

We've been "klapping it" over here. Things are moving along smoothly and we're looking good for our Sept opening. 

I'll post a few pics today,..... as soon as I'm defrosted.

Looking forward to seeing you here over Dec, hopefully earlier as well.

Busy planning a group weekend at Lakenvlei ... would rather come support you. When are you opening & how do we contact you?

Heita Trackz,

My sincerest apologies for the late response. We've been building/fitting/painting/drinking Dullstroom coffee etc.,etc.

We'll be up and running in September. I'll start to keep the forum updated on progress from now, because the biggest push is complete and I'll have a bit more time on my hands.

Thanks for your support! Looking forward to seeing you and the crew around here!

Been following this post for a while, and since you started it, the wife and I have done something similar. Packed up everything in Gauteng, and bought the general dealer, the bottle store and a house in Tonteldoos!!! We are both MTBr's as well as adventure bikers and are looking to meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update. The fire pit is complete, our small dam is done, fencing going up, beds arrived, Logo finalised, bicycle lockup complete.

We are 75% done and looking at a mid Sept opening.

Shakamara, keep smiling!

post-38258-0-38241000-1472191614_thumb.jpg

post-38258-0-90358300-1472191690_thumb.jpg

post-38258-0-41998600-1472191705_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi There Pall,

Website is in my signature under my posts.

We're washing bedding, ironing curtains and hanging pictures/decor. 

We are massively excited to host our guests for this weekend; Martin Bester(Jacaranda FM) and his band, Kinky Robot.

The bar is in and the place is style'n. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Happy Dayz