URGENT BB for road bike advice needed

Gavster229

Hi there fellow Hubbers!,

I am in need of some help with bottom brackets please. My road bike is in for repair and is in need of a new bottom bracket. I have been in contact with a fellow member regarding a set he is selling see link: 

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/185602-shimano-ultegra-6800-bottom-bracket/

All I know os that I require one which is a min of 110mm length or preferably 113. 

Please see the pic of mine that has to be replaced, Can the ones for sale work or am i looking for something completely different! 

Im based in Cape town so if you know anyone selling ill pop in get them straight away. 

Many thanks guys 

post-91230-0-21386300-1460467003_thumb.jpg

the ones for sale are hollowtech BB's and you have a splined BB.

it won't work (unless you change your crank, which is the determining factor when it comes to which BB you need)

the ones for sale are hollowtech BB's and you have a splined BB.

it won't work (unless you change your crank, which is the determining factor when it comes to which BB you need)

OUCH, Ok thanks, It seems not many bike stores here the cape stock the spindled BB 

Maybe look at changing your crank to hollow tech.

Its expensive but they are lighter and the BB's are easier to get hold off

Maybe look at changing your crank to hollow tech.

Its expensive but they are lighter and the BB's are easier to get hold off

True story, Will have to wait till payday but I think it will be worth it in the long run 

Just found one for R120. SORTED! but yes I am definitely going to change out for a hollow crank before the argus  :w00t: