Specialized bad after sale service.

Fat fish

Just notice on the report, they confirmed that both side at the aluminium it's corroding and I only thought it's the one side. I am really shocked.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that will change my frames name from Specialized Tarmac Pro to Corrosion Tarmac Pro.

nobody interested in seeing the report.

You can try take screen shots of the report and then upload the screen shots (png)

I'll send you a personal message with my email and post the report for you if you email it to me

No Problem. I'll appreciate it if your can load it for me. I think from the pics and the report i can maybe get everyone's honors opinion.

Bought a new Carbon Epic in August 2014, when washing the bike after a ride one Saturday sometime in June 2015 I noticed a tiny blemish on the top tube. Phoned the dealer the Monday, took the bike in that Monday after work, received a new frame the Wednesday, components built over to new frame and collected it on Friday, to be riding again on the Saturday......awesome service, happy customer!

No Problem. I'll appreciate it if your can load it for me. I think from the pics and the report i can maybe get everyone's honors opinion.

I sent u a bike hub personal message with my email, pse send the report to my email

I suggest you remove yours from the open thread were any crazy can access it.

"If you drive a land rover you might as well drive a Tata...sorry could not help my self...

Anyway...2 plus years to report a problem...eish...your bad

Clear case of poor workmanship.

Was looking at a Venge,...........nearly paid deposit today but decided not to. Think I'll look for something with a more inclusive warranty.

Good luck, most manufacturers will exclude corrosion.