Stan’s NoTubes updates Crest, Arch and Flow wheelsets

News bot

Stan’s NoTubes is excited to announce new lighter, wider versions of their popular Crest, Arch, and Flow rims and wheelsets. The new Mark 3 series rims feature a more durable 6069 aluminium alloy and a wider, lower profile design that maximizes tire volume without distorting a tire’s shape. The Crest MK3, Arch MK3 and Flow MK3 wheelsets will include Stan’s faster­ engaging and more durable CNC machined Neo hubs. The MK3 series will rely on Stan’s patented Bead Socket Technology (BST), the tubeless rim shape trusted by riders and racers around the world.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Arch MK3 certainly has my interest, and while we are at it, I would like to thank the ladies and gents at Stans for keeping the 26'er movement alive by carrying the new profiles over to keep up 26'er riders rolling for longer and not selling out to a 650B and 29'er only marketing strategy. Bravo (pun intended)!

When will these be available in SA?

Sorry, should have asked Two Wheels Trading (the local distributor) sooner.

The new rims and wheelsets will start arriving from July onwards. Initial supply will be limited as Stan’s NoTubes increase their stock levels in the USA.

Pricing will be similar to current versions but R/$ fluctuations will play a bigger part. 

The new rims and wheelsets will start arriving from July onwards. Initial supply will be limited as Stan’s NoTubes increase their stock levels in the USA.

Pricing will be similar to current versions but R/$ fluctuations will play a bigger part. 

Thanx... 

I was just wondering how the new CNC machined NEO hubs compare to Hope Evo 4 hubs.

I'm also interested in the new Arch wheelset as i currently have the Arch Ex with Stan's 3.30 hubs...

Are they going to have the same ERD as the previous versions

Not sure. You can check all the specifications for the new products on the NoTubes website.

For what it's worth - looks like they are the same on the new ones.

Edited by V12man

For what it's worth - looks like they are the same on the new ones.

Thanks for checking. Good news for rim upgrades/replacements.

Major upgrade in price too:

679 US Dollar equals
9892.55 South African Rand

Kind of expected with our current economy... Not cool.

Im just wondering how the flows(closest ID match) will compare to wide lightening's in terms of price/weight/durability.

Can only be better. Also, AC rear hub engagement is unbearably slow and freebody is fragile. Stans Neo hubs will be much better.