Tygerberg gets a brand new Specialized Concept Store

News bot

Tygervalley is one of South Africa’s undeniable cycling hotspots and now there’s a Specialized Concept Store to cater to this passionate and ever growing riding community. Tygerberg Cycles opened in December 2015 and had their grand launch on Tuesday 19 April 2016, attended by many of the who’s who of Northern Suburbs cycling.

Click here to view the article

We are so spoiled for choice in tygerberg, we have around 20 bike shops within a 10km radius.

It's pretty crazy if u think about it. Good luck with the venture.

So proud!!! Met Eben and Lynne almost a decade ago ... Quickly evolved from a client/shop owner relationship to something a lot of more special ... Family like! Would've loved to have been at the launch!

What a stunning and well designed store! Similar to CWC, makes me feel like a kid in a candy store, dangerously enticing! Good luck with the venture guys

Congrats and all that.

But do wonder about the sustainability of these stores, especially the concept ones popping up.  This occured to me the other day on Main Road in Kenilworth area... 3 stores within 100m. I dont see it working out in the long term.

Visited the store for the first time today. Impressed by the look of the place and pleasantly surprised by the friendly and approachable staff. Spent quite some time (and some money) there. Grabbed a coffee. Very convenient having the store in the area and a very lekker place to go spend a lunch break. All the best for the future. See you again soon.

• 2 weeks later...