Kremetart Newsletter

Wheelie

MWNN - ek hoop jy praat van hy's 'n sleg sker en nie ek nie!!!! heheheheeLOL Persoonlik dink ek nogal hy is nou net perfek gebou... hmmmmHeart SEXY!!!

@4feet - Big%20smile

Jip, that's me!!!! At least I've upgraded to using an ipod with a speaker!!! No more deadly weapon of mass distruction!!!LOLEmbarrassed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ beeee.... sexy......DeadBig%20smile. Ek het nou net met hom op die foon gepraat.... wel ek het gepraat en hy het geeet!!! Ek sien Sondag doen ek weer busdiens!Tongue

LOL @ beeee.... sexy......DeadBig%20smile. Ek het nou net met hom op die foon gepraat.... wel ek het gepraat en hy het geeet!!! Ek sien Sondag doen ek weer busdiens!Tongue

LOLMWNN Towing..... Available 24 hours......

LOLMWNN Towing..... Available 24 hours......

MWNN towing services-----  no tow too BIG or slow

The Soutpansberg near Schoemansdal

20080508_092210_K_View.JPG

Eish!!  Hierdie foto is net voor daai lekker afdraande eindeWink

We are also hosting a photo competition on our website. It is as easy as submitting a photo online' date=' after which you stand the chance to win R 500!  This competition is free of charge ? click here for more information and to submit your photo now!

For more information visit our website at www.kremetartcycling.co.za

[/quote']

Please enter you pics! I'm sure some of you have some really interesting ones!

We are also hosting a photo competition on our website. It is as easy as submitting a photo online' date=' after which you stand the chance to win R 500!  This competition is free of charge ? click here for more information and to submit your photo now!

For more information visit our website at www.kremetartcycling.co.za

[/quote']

Please enter you pics! I'm sure some of you have some really interesting ones!

waar kan ons sien al die pics wat al submit is?

Amoryns, ek weet nie dalk kan Cheetah of Wheelie jou daar help. Ek glo nie daar is al baie nie.

Hier is 'n paar wat deur die fotograaf van die "Zoutpansberger" geneem is, hulle word nie ingeskryf nie, want die "Zoutpansberger" gaan betrokke wees by die beoordeling van die wenners. Ek sal later nog post.

20080513_051859__MG_0013-Small.jpg

20080513_051931__MG_0017-Small.jpg

20080513_052008__MG_0019-Small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Newsletter 03 ? 25/5/2008

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Dear Cyclist

The Kremetart on Saturday June 7th offers you the chance to taste the ultimate form of our sport of road cycle racing  - stage racing.

Riding the Kremetart you will experience in one day a bit of everything that the riders in the Grand Tours experience.  From the tactics and planning needed to achieve a result over 4 stages, the need to leave something in reserve for the next stage, the all too short rest periods, and the importance of taking in enough food early in the race to ensure the energy reserves are there for the last stage.  You will also experience the comradely with develops as the race progresses from the shared experience of attempting and achieving something extraordinary.

For the entire week-end you will be treated like a Tour de France hero. The entire community of the Soutpansberg will welcome, feed and pamper you. The local Cycling club and the local service organizations will ensure that your every need is met and give you a taste of Small Town hospitality. Even when the race is over you will be fed once again in the evening , tasting our legendary Bushveld ?Potjie?.  On top of this during the entire race you will have ever changing views of the stunning Soutpansberg, and ride in the shadows of the massive Baobabs which give the race its name. 

Value for money the Kremetart is the bargain of the year; for your entry fee you receive over R800.00 of value, for that is cost per rider of hosting this event. The memories you will take away with you are however priceless.

If you achieved an average speed of 25km/hour in your last event over 80kms you are ready for the Kremetart, and there is still time to enter!

ENTRIES CLOSE WEDNESDAY 28 MAY 2008!!!

Enter now on www.Cyclelab.com 

Don?t forget about our BIG Kiddies Race event sponsored by Bonaqua and Mike's Kitchen. This event wil start at 16h00 on Friday 6 June 2008 and promises to be even bigger and better after the great success of last year. There are goodybags, medals and lots of prizes for the little ones to be won.

We are also hosting a photo competition on our website. It is as easy as submitting a photo online, after which you stand the chance to win R 500!  This competition is free of charge ? click here for more information and to submit your photo now! You can also view all the photos entered on our website.  Entries close 30 May 2008.

Check out the new split time calculator on our website or just click here. This calculator enables you to calculate your times separately for the 4 stages of the 175km race after you entered your desired overall race time.

For more info visit www.Kremetartcycling.co.za

Contact        Hein ? 072 384 7525

Lampies ? 083 636 3545

Jannie ? 082 538 6067