Jetblack whisper drive

Buraaq

Hi,

Recently bought a whisper drive and need some advice.

The box says free:

iOS app

Speed sensor, cadence sensor

Firstly when downloading from the app it takes forever, is there a shorter way

Secondly I don't see these free sensors.

I can't seem to pair it with my phone or iPad

Anybody with same trainer that can assist?

Thx

Reviews I checked dont mention anything about the speed/cadence sensors being included, are you sure they were supposed to be?

Reviews I checked dont mention anything about the speed/cadence sensors being included, are you sure they were supposed to be?

post-12213-0-79874100-1461523998_thumb.jpeg

I saw that on their website too, it does look though like the sensors for the trainer are optional extras. I hear its a really good trainer though.

I have the same trainer. The sensors are not included. You have to get them separately.

I have the same trainer. The sensors are not included. You have to get them separately.

Hi iceman, what cadence sensor are u using? And do u find the virtual power to be close enough to power from a power meter

Hi iceman, what cadence sensor are u using? And do u find the virtual power to be close enough to power from a power meter