My experience with Cajees

Neil Mc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reserve judgement until I hear Cajees side

If you want their side of the story, you would need to walk around their shop for a while, until you find a dude sitting down and unwilling to help, he probably works there. If you manage to get his attention for a brief moment away from whatever game he is playing on his phone, you might be able to ask him their side of the story. He might or might not actually acknowledge you, more than likely won't make eye contact. It's a long shot, but if you pull it off you will be written into Cycling folklore!

If you want their side of the story, you would need to walk around their shop for a while, until you find a dude sitting down and unwilling to help, he probably works there. If you manage to get his attention for a brief moment away from whatever game he is playing on his phone, you might be able to ask him their side of the story. He might or might not actually acknowledge you, more than likely won't make eye contact. It's a long shot, but if you pull it off you will be written into Cycling folklore!

and here's a perfect example why I, when replying to a post, right click the "Reply" button and select "open in another tab". Then continue reading the thread to check the next page or 2, in order to see if I'm gonna make an arse of myself by replying without first reading the next page on the topic....

Yes, yes... here's your prize...

complete-dumbass-of-the-year-award---wor

Edited by Myles Mayhew

Don't know what you okes are smoking,  they have got to be the best shop in SA...  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :oops:

You can always find them outside having a smoke...maybe get their side while having a twakkie

Guest notmyname

That's if you even manage to find the oke hiding amount the piles of *** they pedal.

Edited by neilneilneilneilneil○

Been a while but I went to the Boksburg Cajees last week to pick up some parts as I'm fixing up my neighbors gardeners bike. They did attend to me quite quickly with the usual routine of "discount" on the parts. 

Cajees stores exist in two seperate entities: the staff and the store. The staff are mealy facilitator's between you and the store and have no relation to the goods or their intetended purpose.

They just get you the item you have described to them, you pay the negotiated price and leave the store.

That is it, nothing more.

and here's a perfect example why I, when replying to a post, right click the "Reply" button and select "open in another tab". Then continue reading the thread to check the next page or 2, in order to see if I'm gonna make an arse of myself by replying without first reading the next page on the topic....

Yes, yes... here's your prize...

complete-dumbass-of-the-year-award---wor

The time stamps are very close to each other from the first reply to Patch's reply. But his description of what happens is spot on...

Cajees stores exist in two seperate entities: the staff and the store. The staff are mealy facilitator's between you and the store and have no relation to the goods or their intetended purpose.

They just get you the item you have described to them, you pay the negotiated price and leave the store.

That is it, nothing more.

I dropped off race entry forms at a few of their shops in late January. It took three people to try understand why I wanted to leave them at the counter. They even asked who I wanted to give them too

Guest notmyname

Peddle dammit, Ped-dle!

Well done. Give yourself a pat on the back. There's Beenos under the sink.