Rear Wheel - Help please!

RobDBN

Hello Everyone,

I went riding today and had my wife come fetch me as we were heading off somewhere afterwards.......I took the rear wheel (26") off (I have a Cannondale Scalpel 3 - DT-Swiss Rim - Lefty Hub) in order to fit the bike into the back of her car and forgot the rear wheel behind. When I went back to fetch it it was gone. I don't have the $$$$ for a new rim, tyre, hub, spokes, disk, etc (i just bought the bike so i'm on a strict budget now) and was hoping someone knew where i could get a second hand one or a good deal on a new one?

Thanks for the assistance.

I have an X1800 (black) hanging in the garage. Still runs true with rotor and 9 speed cassette. Bearings feel ok. Complete axle.

Decals need replacing

If you are willing to pay the postage, you can have it if you are interested.

We need more people like you in this world.

I have an X1800 (black) hanging in the garage. Still runs true with rotor and 9 speed cassette. Bearings feel ok. Complete axle.

Decals need replacing

You are the best!!!! thank-you...how can I contact you to give you my details?

Decals need replacing

Nice one!!

Just make sure you pack all the right parts too ;)

Hello Everyone,

I went riding today and had my wife come fetch me as we were heading off somewhere afterwards.......I took the rear wheel (26") off (I have a Cannondale Scalpel 3 - DT-Swiss Rim - Lefty Hub) in order to fit the bike into the back of her car and forgot the rear wheel behind. When I went back to fetch it it was gone. I don't have the $$$$ for a new rim, tyre, hub, spokes, disk, etc (i just bought the bike so i'm on a strict budget now) and was hoping someone knew where i could get a second hand one or a good deal on a new one?

Thanks for the assistance.

Make some noise on the Lost and Found thread.

Good luck i hope someone returns your wheel

https://www.bikehub.co.za/f/87-lost-found/

Decals need replacing

Just make sure you give him all the spacers  :clap: :blink:

I did the same thing, except it was the front wheel and i left it in my drive way. Insurance bought me a whole new wheelset.

If you are insured, why not claim?