Bobbo_SA

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

340ml, not 75ml, but prices definitely inflated and by the time you add shipping it's more expensive than buying at dischem. They had 2 big ones for about R180 in December and then 1big/1 small for R180 in Jan. I only use Techniblock. I buy a box direct from a supplier every 2 years. Great stuff.

340ml, not 75ml, but prices definitely inflated and by the time you add shipping it's more expensive than buying at dischem. They had 2 big ones for about R180 in December and then 1big/1 small for R180 in Jan. I only use Techniblock. I buy a box direct from a supplier every 2 years. Great stuff.

sorry, i didn't see that. One reason I have not bought from them yet is the shipping cost.

Time must be tough if looking for deals on sunblock !!

My lightie has to have sun screen put on every morning, the school insists and apparently they complain if the kid doesn't come to school smelling like sunscreen. The twins will be starting school in August this year so soon I will be applying 3 kids with sunscreen everyday. The one we got now is in a blue spray bottle with like a yellow/orange spray lid. We buy bulk every time dischem has it on special. It doesn't last long in my house. So yeah, times are tough for me.

My lightie has to have sun screen put on every morning, the school insists and apparently they complain if the kid doesn't come to school smelling like sunscreen. The twins will be starting school in August this year so soon I will be applying 3 kids with sunscreen everyday. The one we got now is in a blue spray bottle with like a yellow/orange spray lid. We buy bulk every time dischem has it on special. It doesn't last long in my house. So yeah, times are tough for me.

same same.

Also buy a few bottles everytime they are on special.

The spray stuff is super greasy. Not a fan.

I have yet to find a sunscreen that is not. I hate the stuff I would rather wear long sleeve shirts and cover up than wear sunscreen.

fixed

Really fixed now...

Clicks often has specials on sunscreen everything, marked up 50%, buy three, pay for 'two'.

Used to shop at Clicks, but they're a ripoff compared to Dischem... I've walked into Clicks a couple times now and walked out with nothing. They do have the odd good deal, but know your prices as 90% of it is complete BS in my experience

Really fixed now...

Clicks often has specials on sunscreen everything, marked up 50%, buy three, pay for 'two'.

Used to shop at Clicks, but they're a ripoff compared to Dischem... I've walked into Clicks a couple times now and walked out with nothing. They do have the odd good deal, but know your prices as 90% of it is complete BS in my experience

You have to compare prices and I usually buy at Clicks when they have specials. But I generally get more back in rewards points with Clicks than Dischem and now that they have partnered with Engen for getting points when filling up I get rewards for that as well.