• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What is the instinct supposed to be?

A fancy compass you can wear

I think it's a proper sportswatch, but from its looks, panders more the white Hilux-crowd to be fair. I may be wrong

What is the instinct supposed to be?

A fancy compass you can wear

More a mountain sports watch. Think of a Vivo being better for high performance Sandton athletes and an instinct for the rabble that spend more time in the berg or on the Magallies ridgeline.

Better Navigation and battery life, also useful stuff like storm warnings. No need for wifi, music, golf and pay functionality.

It is actually a great affordable option for ultra trail athletes, R4,5k and it will last a 100Miler with ease. Not many on the market do that at that price.

More a mountain sports watch. Think of a Vivo being better for high performance Sandton athletes and an instinct for the rabble that spend more time in the berg or on the Magallies ridgeline.

Better Navigation and battery life, also useful stuff like storm warnings. No need for wifi, music, golf and pay functionality.

It is actually a great affordable option for ultra trail athletes, R4,5k and it will last a 100Miler with ease. Not many on the market do that at that price.

Read the DC review with a pot of tea last night

Seems like a pretty cool watch

I scored mine @R499 about 2 years ago.

Jip, R450 to R500 was the typical bi-weekly special sale price ....

Maybe I should sell mine at a profit .... hardly used, mint, better than new, amd all that .... :)

I scored mine @R499 about 2 years ago.

Yeah, that's why I was surprised at the over R1k price some were asking. 

I was keen on one for a while, and when I saw the sub R700 price point, I got myself one.