Extreme Lights: Excellent after sales service

D-Mike

I bought and XP3 light from Extreme Lights in September last year, primarily for visibility as I am a regular commuter. The light is really bright and has made a significant impact in motorists noticing me on the road.

I had an incident in December which resulted in the light's cable connector (which connects with the battery) being severed. I phoned Extreme Lights and they weren't able to help at the time, but the suggested that I source a new connector from an electrical shop and fix that to the cable. A friend was able to help me with this. I rode with the light as is for 4 months, and then in March the battery wouldn't charge. Again I contacted Extreme Lights. I dealt with Pieter and he asked me to send the  unit to them.

Pieter had investigated the problem. He replaced the cable, sorted out the problem with the battery and had it couriered to my office at no charge. I received the light unit this morning and tested it. All is working well. :clap:

It is awesome to receive such excellent service and reinforces the decision to deal with reputable dealers. Big thumbs up to the guys from Extreme Lights.  :thumbup:

• 2 years later...

I think it is time to revive this chat.

I left/forgot my Extreme Lights light at a place we stayed at during the June/July 2018 school holiday. After we came home and I started looking for my light and couldn't find it, I only remembered where I used it the last time, phoned said place and they replied that it wasn't handed in at reception in the lost and found box.

Pieter from Extreme Lights saw my messages on Bikehub where I started asking questions and help about with which light I can replace my Extreme Light. He offered me a great deal on a replacement which no one will be able to resist. So I will have a new Extreme Light very soon again. :clap: :w00t: :thumbup:

Now I want to thank Pieter and all the people at Extreme Lights for helping me out on this and hopefully one day I can return the favor in some or another way.

i have bought 2 cycling lights , motorcycle driving lights and a lightbar from them and i have nothing but praise 

dont want to go into too much detail but they definitely go above and behond.

thanks Pieter and team 

Also had a positive experience from Extreme Lights. Long story short, they collected a unit from me in centurion, fixed and returned within days at no cost. Unit works perfectly now. Great service Oliver and team  :clap:

I bought a cycling light from them, after a couple of months the unit started having issues. I contacted Extreme Lights and after some admin they sent me a replacement unit, which has been faultless ever since.

Stuff happens, it is how you handle your customers and their problems that will keep people like me coming back to them.

Well done Extreme Lights.

Bought a Phoenix tail light last year - the unit started giving me hassles and I contacted Extreme Lights who sent a replacement unit at not cost within a couple of days. Thanks Pieter Myburgh for excellent service!

Edited by Boyracer

I bought a cycling light from them, after a couple of months the unit started having issues. I contacted Extreme Lights and after some admin they sent me a replacement unit, which has been faultless ever since.

Stuff happens, it is how you handle your customers and their problems that will keep people like me coming back to them.

Well done Extreme Lights.

same with me. they even let me upgrade the initial purchase for a small fee.

Good service no doubt !

Have to add to this 

A great product , but a few years when I  severed the cable at my own fault,  they were unable to service their own product at my cost.

I always said I was a fault and just wanted it repaired by agent at my cost, they could not meet this out of warranty /user error after sales service need. 

After a backyard "Spoeg and Plak"  it has done great service including Transbaviaans flawlessly.

So a great product let down by "out of warranty" Support  , but i am still a fan which shows how good a  product it is 

Have to add to this 

A great product , but a few years when I  severed the cable at my own fault,  they were unable to service their own product at my cost.

I always said I was a fault and just wanted it repaired by agent at my cost, they could not meet this out of warranty /user error after sales service need. 

After a backyard "Spoeg and Plak"  it has done great service including Transbaviaans flawlessly.

So a great product let down by "out of warranty" Support  , but i am still a fan which shows how good a  product it is 

Hi Milosh,

That is very strange indeed as it is a very easy fix. 

Send me a PM and we will sort it out for you.