Nick

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see sensible, real life tech on bikes. Clever stuff and good to see Cannondale going all in and not just launching a slightly different Scalpel.

The local distributor reckons that the Scalpel-Si Carbon 3 and 4 (pictured in the article) as well as the alloy models will be their best sellers.

When will Cannondale finally make up their mind between internal / external cable routing!?

that's R65k more than the top of the range Niner RKT9 RDO XTR model.

R65K.

Put a lefty on the Niner then you are sorted... ????

But seriously, the Niner RDO XTR is mindblowingly sexy. Now THAT is a ride to wish for

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Edited by cjlieben

Put a lefty on the Niner then you are sorted...

But seriously, the Niner RDO XTR is mindblowingly sexy. Now THAT is a ride to wish for

and some change. that RKT comes with the RS-1, which is about double the price of the carbon lefty (AS included) 

and some change. that RKT comes with the RS-1, which is about double the price of the carbon lefty (AS included)

Wait what? Is that the price of the Niner with the RS1? Nice. This is definitely my n+1