Cannondale changes course with debut of all-new Scalpel-Si

News bot

Cannondale, a premium brand of Cycling Sports Group, part of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A), today announced the ground-breaking evolution of the highly- successful Scalpel-Si full suspension XC race bike. Built specifically to address the changes found on World Cup cross-country courses, the Scalpel-Si delivers the competitive edge from start to finish. The bike was unveiled today for consumers and international media at the Riva Bike Festival in Lake Garda, Italy.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

XC - where 69.5 degrees is slack. Eish. I have just ordered the R195k one. My wife said thats fine, a second bond in these trying times is the way to finance that, bugger the new car. :-) 

What are they smoking that price does not make that bike so good that any other bike for a lot less cant do.Not a big fan of a lefty either.

I recon if we wait 6 months after these are available someone on this hub will have bought one, realise he can't afford it or decide to upgrade again and will be selling these for a bit less than the new price. Although it'll still be over R100k which is just insane for a bicycle

Well, hopefully there is a couple of guys out there with moola to upgrade to these new babies and then i will ma browse the classifieds for hopefully a good deal on previous models...