Stewart and Dreyer clock fastest times at Masters Marathon Champs

News bot

While South Africans celebrated National Worker’s Day today, mountain bikers took to the warmer trails of Cascades MTB Park in KwaZulu-Natal to put in some hard work for the SA MTB Masters Marathon Championship titles on offer for age categories over 30-years-old at the second annual Pietermaritzburg MTB Festival on Sunday 1 May. After extremely challenging weather conditions the day prior for the cross-country races, today’s endurance events were along trails that had dried up pretty well while, keeping participants alert with some slippery sections.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

Edited by neilneilneilneilneil○

dopers winning races. glad to see this is the new clean era of racing

Nothing has changed 

If I was Derrin I would be proper pissed off.

Get the dopers out. They kakked on the system they don't deserve a place in it any more.

Let them ride their bikes as much as they want - just not in races and especially not in CSA sanctioned events.

Man I hate dopers.

If I was Derrin I would be proper pissed off.

Get the dopers out. They kakked on the system they don't deserve a place in it any more.

Let them ride their bikes as much as they want - just not in races and especially not in CSA sanctioned events.

Man I hate dopers.

If I were ever to be caught doping, intentional or by "vloek" by mistake due to some kind of food contamination or by a TUE confusion, I would honestly feel way too *** about it to ever show my face in a race every again knowing what people think about me.

Edited by TheJ

If I were ever to be caught doping, intentional or by "vloek" by mistake due to some kind of food contamination or by a TAU confusion, I would honestly feel way too *** about it to ever show my face in a race every again knowing what people think about me.

You and me both!

But we have morals and values.

Dopers don't. That means you Brendon Stewart - get out of the sport.

Guest notmyname

Is he now riding with a TUE for that substance that he NEEDED so desperately before, or is he cured now?

Smart money says he met with a Sangoma who made a muti using crushed clivia seed and the bones of a small chicken wing. BS was instructed to place to muti on the right thigh under his bib pants. He followed the instructions given by the Mutiman and is now fully cured.