Timing.Mobi: affordable real-time results for event organisers

News bot

While near-field communication (NFC) is nothing new to the sports industry, Timing.Mobi provides an easy-to-use mobile solution to both race organisers and participants. Launched in South Africa this week, this innovative sport-timing system was developed specifically to support small to medium sporting events by offering an affordable tool to record real-time results.

Click here to view the article

Is this a RSA thing? Pricing in rand but does not show any place in SA to buy the tags?

Is this a RSA thing? Pricing in rand but does not show any place in SA to buy the tags?

Hi lerouc. Yes it is, just around the corner from you in Stellenbosch actually. We've updated the supplier list to include an SA supplier:

RFIQ

info@rfiq.co.za

+27(0)861 7347 72/ +27(0)861 8883 35

West Road and 5th Street, Midrand Industrial Park, Commercia, 1685, South Africa​

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Hi lerouc. Yes it is, just around the corner from you in Stellenbosch actually. We've updated the supplier list to include an SA supplier:

RFIQ

info@rfiq.co.za

+27(0)861 7347 72/ +27(0)861 8883 35

West Road and 5th Street, Midrand Industrial Park, Commercia, 1685, South Africa​

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks Clement, now my question, amarider tags, are they NFC or RFID?

Otherwise lekker initiative. Like it!!

Thanks Clement, now my question, amarider tags, are they NFC or RFID?

Otherwise lekker initiative. Like it!!

Thanks. I am not sure if Amarider tags are NFC or RFID but will check and let you know.