Dopers suck

fandacious

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest damp squid of the year. Mr. Third Man has been an open secret for some time now. I'm glad it's official.

So we have some new SA champs and medal winners that will never get their podium time thanks to this cheating twat.

Biggest damp squid of the year. Mr. Third Man has been an open secret for some time now. I'm glad it's official.

So we have some new SA champs and medal winners that will never get their podium time thanks to this cheating twat.

And corporate sponsorship that will never return after being burnt but the doping mountain bikers of this era.

And corporate sponsorship that will never return after being burnt but the doping mountain bikers of this era.

Yup.

Max won at everyone else's expense.

Well done Max. You national hero you.

Selfish selfish selfish.

In the past, you have raced as a teammate with three riders that have been caught for using performance-enhancing practices/substances. This, combined with your ability to put minutes into your South African rivals has raised widespread suspicion about whether you are also doping. What is your position on this situation?

I do not dope. My racing results have been consistent from when I turned professional in 2006, through the implementation of the ADAMS system in 2009 and the implementation of the biological passport in 2012. I’m fully committed to clean sport.

Regarding former teammates, yes that is true. But I have also competed with other athletes who are world-class and clean, for example Kohei Yamamoto (2x Cape Epics), Thomas Zahnd (Cape Pioneer Trek), Christoph Sauser (Cape Pioneer Trek, Transalp), Mannie Heymans and Adrien Niyonshuti, to name just a few.

Obviously, it’s very disappointing when athletes choose to cross that line. However, I have no control over what other athletes choose to do. I can only focus on myself. At the end of the day every man and woman needs to make their own choices in life and face the consequences of their own actions. I don’t expect to be judged for another person’s actions, just as I wouldn’t expect someone else to be judged for my actions.

Does anyone have a link to the story? I can't find it on the SAIDS site. Taken down? I'd prefer not to spread news without a source.

I'm also starting to have "is it fake news" tremors after not being able to find an article on it anywhere....

Too bad Max, luckily there is still the Dr Evil Classic & Karoo2Coast who will be happy to let you compete. I can imagine you & Kev will make a mean team for the Dr Evil! :devil:

No no, these are not events for competing, they are “fun rides” ????

Edited by Craai

Too bad Max, luckily there is still the Dr Evil Classic & Karoo2Coast who will be happy to let you compete. I can imagine you & Kev will make a mean team for the Dr Evil!  :devil:

hahahahaha you beat me to it.

Finally found guilty. 

Seems he has a cheating nature, in sport and in relationships