Dopers suck

fandacious

Not surprising except that he is soooo stupid / dof/ boneheaded etc. I'm guessing micro dosing but DG and KE get bust should have been a warning to get off the juice and stay off. Eish.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or just switch to a new sport like our last female that got bust has done.

Who was she and what did she move onto ?

Well now peeps must campaign for unsanctioned events to get sanctioned the. Those loop holes will be closed and real justice can be served. While the unsanctioned Avenue is open there will always be this bitter taste

Surely these races that don't want to be CSA sanctioned, can still follow SAIDS/WADA rules, invite SAIDS to do in compition tests, and not allow athletes with sanctions to compete.

If the technology is there to use lets use it.

I know i am wrong but listen me out here:

To me anything that is Performance enhancing must be banded then. 12 speed bikes should go then.

Your supplements on and off the bike that enhances your performance should go then. .

If epo and the lot is performance enhancers why not use it? 

if you can build a safe bike as light as you want allow it. 

If we want to use stuff in our bottles to make us race harder faster or recover better why not use the best stuff!

So on the article on BikeHub's Facebook page I was playing connect the dopers..

I couldnt find a photo but bear in mind that Shan Wilson and Brandon rode Cape Epic 2005 together..

A little while later i receive this (screenshotted) from a certain offender

post-2117-0-34795200-1539623355_thumb.jpg

post-2117-0-66815900-1539623390_thumb.jpg

post-2117-0-36243000-1539623419_thumb.jpg

post-2117-0-88996100-1539623449_thumb.jpg

Yes who

Carmen Buchacher said she was taking up boxing after being done for EPO.

Fortunately the ban covers all WADA administrered sports so she won't be able to be an official sportswomen in anything greater than church jukskei.

I couldnt find a photo but bear in mind that Shan Wilson and Brandon rode Cape Epic 2005 together..

LOL

He must be so upset..can see the steam coming out of his ears from here

Or just switch to a new sport like our last female that got bust has done.

You just had to go there... ????‍♂️

post-42568-0-40531800-1539628157_thumb.jpeg

Bike hub has a facebook page[emoji33]

And Brandon must probably still be on testosterone ..wonder if he ever did get a TUE.

Edited by Gen

In the past, you have raced as a teammate with three riders that have been caught for using performance-enhancing practices/substances. This, combined with your ability to put minutes into your South African rivals has raised widespread suspicion about whether you are also doping. What is your position on this situation?

I do not dope. My racing results have been consistent from when I turned professional in 2006, through the implementation of the ADAMS system in 2009 and the implementation of the biological passport in 2012. I’m fully committed to clean sport.

Regarding former teammates, yes that is true. But I have also competed with other athletes who are world-class and clean, for example Kohei Yamamoto (2x Cape Epics), Thomas Zahnd (Cape Pioneer Trek), Christoph Sauser (Cape Pioneer Trek, Transalp), Mannie Heymans and Adrien Niyonshuti, to name just a few.

Obviously, it’s very disappointing when athletes choose to cross that line. However, I have no control over what other athletes choose to do. I can only focus on myself. At the end of the day every man and woman needs to make their own choices in life and face the consequences of their own actions. I don’t expect to be judged for another person’s actions, just as I wouldn’t expect someone else to be judged for my actions.

Just for context, here is the full interview post 2017 Cape Epic; http://www.treadmtb.co.za/10-burning-questions-with-max-knox/

Quite telling in hindsight.

Heh. No surprises. I remember clearly the Barberton MTN race in, or must have been 2009 or so, maybe 08, I was doing the marathon and there was an Ultra. Caught up with a gasping Sean Mackenzie, who was on the Ultra...now if you know Sean Mac, you know he is a seriously good bike rider and he was properly fit at the time. Anyway, the Ultra guys had 120km of hard riding and the pace of the Max, Kevin, David etc guys had him wide eyed and buggered, I remember him just saying 'there's no way, man, there is just no way'. He knew, as well as I did, that there are certain limits to human performance and those limits had been long surpassed.

Also remember the inaugural Cape Pioneer, where Christoph Sauser was racing with Brendan Behan and dueling it out with the slobs like me and Roan Exelby; the next year, all the 'pros' showed up and once again it was a race of two speeds. CS said to me 'not the same speed as last year', jokingly, but I knew what he meant. 'The Pros' race differently to us mere mortals with our 'pane a agua'.

Best thing to remember in all of this. MTB is a race against yourself. Forget about what the other okes are doing, that's their business.