Dopers suck

fandacious

100% with this, but ya smoke and fire. Until someone like Salazar and a bunch of his athletes get serious jail time, a suspension/ban is but a slap on the wrist...

salazar's email address is something like:

alberto.s@nike.com???

img_9959.jpg?w=960

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he whispers in the breeze were definitely spot on with this one. Its a shame but she wasn't exctly lighting up the XCO courses anyway.

Surely at the end of the Corona crisis all doping bans should be extended by the period of the crisis when competitions were suspended?...

Surely at the end of the Corona crisis all doping bans should be extended by the period of the crisis when competitions were suspended?...

Lol.. is anti doping even testing during this time.. doubt it.. things are going to be spectacular for a few month after everyone is allowed to compete again[emoji850]

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Was thinking the other day.............it all is a bit of a shitshow really.

Our current Elite MTB XCM champ is a caught doper and banned for life at the epic but 6 years later she kicks everyone's ass at Nationals.

How can one trust any result these days?  

Edit:  Marathon champ

Edited by Spinnekop

Was thinking the other day.............it all is a bit of a shitshow really.

Our current Elite MTB XCM champ is a caught doper and banned for life at the epic but 6 years later she kicks everyone's ass at Nationals.

How can one trust any result these days?  

Edit:  Marathon champ

yeah kudos to epic for their no nonsense approach on dopers!

also, Robyn handed her the title

yeah kudos to epic for their no nonsense approach on dopers!

also, Robyn handed her the title

Can't not respect her attitude to this... having worked with her briefly as well on a custom SA kit, I can tell you she is a proper professional. Hope the youngsters coming through the ranks are taking notes  :thumbup: