Dopers suck

fandacious

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had only ever heard Beyond but googled it when I first saw it and I was wrong. Many dictionaries are now accepting both...

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/above%2Fbeyond%20reproach

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/amp/english/above-reproach

May I be as bold to point out that this is, as a matter of fact not so much an issue of grammar, but rather one of diction. Thereby winning the prize for taking a technicality and turning it into something worth hijacking a thread for.

post-83996-0-76471600-1620599752_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Sitting@89

May I be as bold to point out that this is, as a matter of fact not so much an issue of grammar, but rather one of diction. Thereby winning the prize for taking a technicality and turning it into something worth hijacking a thread for.

Pshhhh says the man who doesn't even know the expression is "may I be SO bold as to..." :-)

You win the diction points though...although I would counter that Grammar Nazi is the accepted umbrella term for all errors whether spelling, grammar, diction or thread hijacking.

PS: the doping sanction she received was for a diuretic that she was taking due to a vestibular issue she had recovered from.

What?

A diuretic increases urine production.

The vestibular system includes the parts of the inner ear and brain that process the sensory information involved with controlling balance and eye movements. If disease or injury damages these processing areas, vestibular disorders can result.

Why would you need to increase urine production for an inner ear problem?

What?

hahaha

That's her story and she is sticking to it!!!

The only thing we can do is put pressure on sponsors that continue to sponsors ex dopers and let them see the negative publicity that comes their way.

As I said before,there are enough young,hungry clean up and coming youngsters to choose from.

As a side note I used to have my corporate kit made by a certain company but switched when they started using an ex doper in their advertising.

Im sure at the end of the day no one really cares but it makes me feel better.

Which manufacturer? 

What?

it used to treat high blood pressure if I remember correctly. HBP has an impact on the vestbular system no?