Dopers suck

fandacious

So, If I say he's a tonsil in that white pant of his, you lot will be upset?

No but if we follow Patchlogic he will be a doper :-)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, If I say he's a tonsil in that white pant of his, you lot will be upset?

Oh boy...

That or that Sagan is <insert anything negative> will illicit 2319-esque panic!

He was my hero, and I CHOOSE to read selectively on this topic, when it gets to LANCE.

I would like to believe he was tested, as per the rules of the time, and he passed those tests in accordance with the rules of the time .... coming long after the fact and stating that he "worked the system" to the max ... tough ....

By all means, live and learn. See how the clever TEAMS work the system, and continually update the rules. But applying it after the fact ,,, uhm ... nope ....

PS - I am pretty sure there may well be some rules that he did break, that was applicable at the time. Getting away with it points to the flaws in the system at the time .....

O-well, this is the emotional rantings of a Lance follower. :whistling: :ph34r: I certainly have way too little factual knowledge of the topic .... and if such knowledge may sully the image of my hero, I dare not do my homework ... ^_^

I prefer to see him as a person that PUSHED the limits, and passed the tests of the day ....

Emotions aside - the only way to clean up sports .... LOTS more testing !! You podium, you get tested !

So I can rob your house and it’s fine if I don’t get caught there and then?

Talking of the Race to the Sun ladies results, the Ladies winning time was just over 14mins behind the Men's winning time.  That's bloody good going - I hope it's a sign that our Ladies are upping the standard of their racing.  When my Wife used to race for a ladies pro team a few years back it always came down to draft off the men and then try and win at the end in a sprint....

1 hour ago, Andymann said:

Talking of the Race to the Sun ladies results, the Ladies winning time was just over 14mins behind the Men's winning time.  That's bloody good going - I hope it's a sign that our Ladies are upping the standard of their racing.  When my Wife used to race for a ladies pro team a few years back it always came down to draft off the men and then try and win at the end in a sprint....

Cant be. When the current champ won SA's it was attributed to lack of competition. 

3 minutes ago, Patchelicious said:

Cant be. When the current champ won SA's it was attributed to lack of competition. 

Wonder who that could have been ????

2nd place Fienie Barnard and 3rd place Bianca Cooper

Would leave it up to the other hubbers to decide if this duo can only be beaten by taking drugs.

16 minutes ago, Patchelicious said:

Wait, the current female SA Champ that has just taken 30 seconds off Ash's Chappies time? 

1 minute ago, Pure Savage said:

Wait, the current female SA Champ that has just taken 30 seconds off Ash's Chappies time? 

Maybe he is talking about the mtb champ