First Look Friday: Giant Dirt-E, Specialized Ambush, and Fabric Line

Nick

defeats the purpose of cycling which is about pushing the human element to the best of its ability.

That might be your perspective on cycling(its mine too) but I know plenty of people who just want to be outdoors and look around them while taking a leisurely cruise. 

That might be your perspective on cycling(its mine too) but I know plenty of people who just want to be outdoors and look around them while taking a leisurely cruise.

Too true, fun is the biggest part of it at the end of the day but doesn't mean you need an E bike...lol

What if you were once very into mtb but for health reasons couldnt get up the hills anymore?

Do you stop riding or get an e-bike?

Same thing if you want to enjoy local trails with a significant other that cant keep up with you.

The point Im trying to make is e-bikes have a place.

If you can't get up the hills then convert back to a 3x10 ???? and if the significant other can't keep up, they must train harder ????

For me, the Ambush is the best fitting helmet so far - comfy and doesn't look like a mushroom head whilst giving ample coverage. Pity the price tag, otherwise I'd have bought one already.

iXS trail lid is a close second for me.

Love my Ambush doesn't feel like you wearing a helmet.

Every one that is anti e-bikes is just scared of being relegate to rank 232nd on strava down from 231! :P