Bike Tracker----seems to be a good solution

KingTJ

I thought this might be of interest to someone  :thumbup:  :thumbup:    New tracking method adapted to all budgets.

Both mobiles and bikes are an easy target for thieves. Fortunately, technology advances to help us and make life difficult for criminals. For the next generation mobiles you can download applications for tracking in case of theft or loss, for instance on iPhone you can useFind my iPhone, and if you have Android: Prey. Unfortunately these applications will not ensure you get your phone back, but you should install them because they provide another layer of security, making things more difficult to thieves.

On bicycles locks are still being necessary, but I want to talk about a device that can be installed and provides a tracking service, but don’t say it aloud, we won’t give thieves any clues.

What is it about?

It’s about Trackr, A small and discreet device the size of a coin that is revolutionizing the market.

http://www.discovernewtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/trackr-bravo-4.jpg

But… How does it work?

Very easy! It will take less than five minutes to put it to work. You simply have to pair it with your mobile phone and download the free application which will allow you to locate at all times.

Once this is done, you simply have to put it on your key chain, in your wallet or in any object you want to locate always.

http://www.discovernewtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/trackr-seat.jpg

Now just have to open the application on your mobile and you can see on the map the position of your device. If you get to lose your keys, simply select “find device” and you’ll get the coordinates of the new location.

http://www.discovernewtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/trackr-bravo-maps.jpgWith Trackr you’ll be able to locate your device at any time

In the following video you’ll be able to see it in action:

How much is it going to cost me?

You’re probably thinking that this device will be very expensive…. nope. This is the best part,you can acquire one for so little, the price is about £20. Not bad considering it givespeace of mind.

How to buy it?

That’s easy, you can buy it from the website.

https://buy.thetrackr.co/gu/special-offers/09/?utm_source=1630&utm_medium=trackr-ZA&utm_term=28174285&utm_content=321&utm_campaign=GU&aff_id=1630&camp_id=10271&clk_id=28174285&sub_id=trackr-ZA

UPDATE
Now you can get free shipping. Offer ends on on Tuesday 10th May 2016
Other functions

Do you often forget your wallet? Forget where you parked the car? Or want to prevent your pet from escaping? With Trackr you can also track your personal belongings, just simply attach it to anything you consider important for you or easy to lose, you link it to your Smartphone (with the Trackr application) and you will find what you lost, it’s that easy!

Detailed instructions on how to use Trackr

Now that you are aware of the potential of this curious device, we will make a brief summary to clear all your doubts:

• Step 1: Get Trackr from this website, you’ll get it delivered to your home in about 1 week.
  • Step 2: Link Trackr Bravo with your Smartphone (iPhone or Android) and place it next to the object you don’t want to lose.
  • Step 3: Download the app and always have in hand the location of your valuables.

As Simple As That!

Looks interesting. Only issue I see, is if your bike gets stolen it relies on other people near it to have the tracking app installed on their phones, since the device doesn't contain GPS or any cellular connection.

A good effort to curb a big problem, but hardly worth the cost.

The possible hiding places also limits it's efficacy and as soon as it hits the market here the scum will figure it out.

We should be working on a solution that is either implanted (down a seat tube or stem post) and or very difficult to remove to "stem" the tide and have a successful recovery rate.

I believe its only got a 30 meter range.

Good for finding keys not bicycles.....

THe issue with all GPS trackers is powering them for long enough without a recharger...

I believe its only got a 30 meter range.

Can't believe they advertise this as a bike tracker just due to this fact alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

I am based in Cape Town, South Africa.

How do I become the distributor in SA, how do i go about this? Can you please refer me? ssamuels@smartelcom.co.za

+27723176270

I thought this might be of interest to someone  :thumbup:  :thumbup:    New tracking method adapted to all budgets.

Both mobiles and bikes are an easy target for thieves. Fortunately, technology advances to help us and make life difficult for criminals. For the next generation mobiles you can download applications for tracking in case of theft or loss, for instance on iPhone you can useFind my iPhone, and if you have Android: Prey. Unfortunately these applications will not ensure you get your phone back, but you should install them because they provide another layer of security, making things more difficult to thieves.

On bicycles locks are still being necessary, but I want to talk about a device that can be installed and provides a tracking service, but don’t say it aloud, we won’t give thieves any clues.

What is it about?

It’s about Trackr, A small and discreet device the size of a coin that is revolutionizing the market.

http://www.discovernewtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/trackr-bravo-4.jpg

But… How does it work?

Very easy! It will take less than five minutes to put it to work. You simply have to pair it with your mobile phone and download the free application which will allow you to locate at all times.

Once this is done, you simply have to put it on your key chain, in your wallet or in any object you want to locate always.

http://www.discovernewtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/trackr-seat.jpg

Now just have to open the application on your mobile and you can see on the map the position of your device. If you get to lose your keys, simply select “find device” and you’ll get the coordinates of the new location.

http://www.discovernewtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/trackr-bravo-maps.jpgWith Trackr you’ll be able to locate your device at any time

In the following video you’ll be able to see it in action:

How much is it going to cost me?

You’re probably thinking that this device will be very expensive…. nope. This is the best part,you can acquire one for so little, the price is about £20. Not bad considering it givespeace of mind.

How to buy it?

That’s easy, you can buy it from the website.

https://buy.thetrackr.co/gu/special-offers/09/?utm_source=1630&utm_medium=trackr-ZA&utm_term=28174285&utm_content=321&utm_campaign=GU&aff_id=1630&camp_id=10271&clk_id=28174285&sub_id=trackr-ZA

UPDATE
Now you can get free shipping. Offer ends on on Tuesday 10th May 2016
Other functions

Do you often forget your wallet? Forget where you parked the car? Or want to prevent your pet from escaping? With Trackr you can also track your personal belongings, just simply attach it to anything you consider important for you or easy to lose, you link it to your Smartphone (with the Trackr application) and you will find what you lost, it’s that easy!

Detailed instructions on how to use Trackr

Now that you are aware of the potential of this curious device, we will make a brief summary to clear all your doubts:

• Step 1: Get Trackr from this website, you’ll get it delivered to your home in about 1 week.
  • Step 2: Link Trackr Bravo with your Smartphone (iPhone or Android) and place it next to the object you don’t want to lose.
  • Step 3: Download the app and always have in hand the location of your valuables.

As Simple As That!

Hi there

I am based in Cape Town, South Africa.

How do I become the distributor in SA, how do i go about this? Can you please refer me? ssamuels@smartelcom.co.za

+27723176270

You deposit R100k in my bank account.