Corporate Cycling Gear

sliktrik

Some advice please - I am considering purchasing some custom cycling gear for myself, staff and customers and would like to know who you (all) consider to be the best quality local supplier (price is not necessarily a factor).

Also, I am a big guy so am particularly interested in a decent bib (currently using Pearl Izumi and Specialized).

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a small company in Cape Town.
Vyecyclekit.co.za

Their bibs are really good. Pal of mine followed my recommendation for his epic kit. He is right chuffed with their handiwork.

He prefers the Vye bibs to his castelli, nalini and Ftech bibs and tops.

We both have some Hincapie kit and I recko Vye is in the same league and very reasonably priced.

Edited by raptor-22

My club buys all the gear from Rapid Sports. 

I'm also a big guy and the bib and top fits me like a glove.

www.rapidsport.co.za

A tip I can give about corporate kit. Get good quality stuff that people would actually LIKE to use. Worst thing is when people make cheapo corporate kit and it only gets used once.

I spent a bit extra a went FTech, but the guys use it all the time. Good quality Italian stuff distributed by ASG.

A tip I can give about corporate kit. Get good quality stuff that people would actually LIKE to use. Worst thing is when people make cheapo corporate kit and it only gets used once.

I spent a bit extra a went FTech, but the guys use it all the time. Good quality Italian stuff distributed by ASG.

Or never. Nothing worse than training in quality gear and corporate gives you rags to race in.

I Concur! Did the same and 3-4 years down I still have people riding in the kit I had made

Look into a new dynamic company called CIOVITA do custom stuff very good quality

Ftech is the nicest quality shirt that I have - it feels so good to wear.  I just wish it wasn't so orange  :ph34r:

This is precisely why I am asking, I want the folk I give the kit to, to keep on wanting to ride in it for a long time.

Some advice please - I am considering purchasing some custom cycling gear for myself, staff and customers and would like to know who you (all) consider to be the best quality local supplier (price is not necessarily a factor).

Also, I am a big guy so am particularly interested in a decent bib (currently using Pearl Izumi and Specialized).

Can I come work for you? I need more bibs

Enjoy fitness down in Cape Town makes incredible kit, looks really nice. Have a look at their website. Otherwise f Tec is great. Not a fan of anatomic, for some reason their bibs I have tried on before make me really itchy. Could just be me though.