Ladies Beginner Group Rides and Skills Development

Ewaldbeukes

Hi,

My girlfriend started riding last year and is really enjoying the riding but unfortunately we only get to ride on average twice a month. I am the culprit here as I am working and finishing up my MBA studies so I have limited time to ride with her.

Does anyone perhaps know of beginner friendly rides or ladies groups in Pretoria East that she might be able to join on weekdays/weekends or whenever possible. Perhaps any leads on beginners skills development sessions or clinics would also be appreciated.

She loves riding the green route at Big Red Barn as its nice and flat, we do around 20km at 15km/h average when we ride the barn. She has done several other routes in Pretoria and surrounds with me.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ewald

Thank you Dibles, we will certainly look into the clinics for her. Any suggestions on finding group rides?

I've never ridden with them but Lynnwood Cyclery has a group ride that sounds as though it would be appropriate - easy 20kms and no one gets left behind.