Introducing the Garmin Forerunner 735XT

shaper

Mixed in today’s announcement of the FR735XT was actually also an announcement by Strava (semi-jointly with Garmin) of the introduction of a Strava Suffer Score Connect IQ app

Garmin International Inc., today announced the Forerunner 735XT, a GPS running watch with multisport features and wrist-based heart rate1. The most lightweight multisport-capable running watch from Garmin, the Forerunner 735XT features 24/7 heart rate monitoring and built-in activities including running, cycling, swimming, multisport, hiking, XC skiing, strength training, paddle sports and cardio. Its sleek design features soft, comfortable silicone bands with a large display so users can view stats at a glance during their workouts. Connect IQ compatible, the Forerunner 735XT is the first device to come with the Strava Live Suffer Score app pre-installed so users can track how hard they have been working based on heart rate data. Users can download additional free custom apps, watch faces, data fields and widgets from the Connect IQ™ store to further customize the Forerunner 735XT.

Click here to view the article