• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The combined price of that hardware is probably worth more than my house. Mine is more like Rouxtjie's pic, but with my wife's old clunker, and no tablet...

ja nee...you can go full retard with flat screen etc etc....but lets face it, even if you had the moola for all the toys you need to convince your wife which aint gonna happen.

Portable....that is what i was after

daai handlebar tape SIES

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OT-lGzbovMM/Uvp0SvnUm6I/AAAAAAAAA5w/FFmqe1p_uJ4/s1600/handy+andy.png

ag nee wat....gooi handoek oor dit gewoonlik

Te veel admin 

The combined price of that hardware is probably worth more than my house. Mine is more like Rouxtjie's pic, but with my wife's old clunker, and no tablet...

I buy MECER screens from MUSTEK, they're not a TV, so no licence required. They have HDMI so you can still use it for DSTV and ZWIFT. Think they sell for around R4,500.

Bargain.

daai handlebar tape SIES

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OT-lGzbovMM/Uvp0SvnUm6I/AAAAAAAAA5w/FFmqe1p_uJ4/s1600/handy+andy.png

shut up, at least it's a spaz.

I have my old GT 3.0 that I bought in 2006 on my indoor trainer. I just drag the whole business to where I want to train, be it outside to watch the kids play or inside in front of tv. Maybe I should try the fan in front of me like you guys, so that it feels like I'm going somewhere  :D

What Trainer would you suggest for a 29" MTB? Will the Giant Cyclotron on your website do the trick?

Hey Pieter, 

Do you have a trough axle on your bike? If yes, I would have look at something that is compatible.

ja nee...you can go full retard with flat screen etc etc....but lets face it, even if you had the moola for all the toys you need to convince your wife which aint gonna happen.

Portable....that is what i was after

Any problems running a normal tyre?