• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not pretty but it is functional. If you look carefully you can see some wetsuits hanging in the toilet. There's also a bunch of helmet and riding shoe storage in there. Out of sight is a shelf where all the running and dog walking shoes live.

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-19 at 11.13.29 AM.jpeg

Sunday's ride was almost 6 hours in the saddle .... longggg sections into the wind, with long climbs, even a mountain pass.

For once I was glad for those sessions on the trainer where you can only lower your shoulders and keep on pedalling .....  It really helped.

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Steady Spin said:

78EBB4E3-88FB-423A-9FDD-BB16554A1876.jpeg.a022dbb0cad5bcb3f16931e3f716575a.jpeg

Finally complete with yoga, bike, treadmill, heavy bag, weight bench, and chin-up bar. 

Very nice. But what's the deal with the flats on the roadie?

• 1 year later...

Not sure under which thread to post this question.  Maybe this can help others ....

Ant+ .... Win11

I was having "fun" setting up a Win11 PC to run Zwift.  Lost count of the number of updates, and just done the umpteenth restart.

OpenGL driver error message finally resolved. 

Now the PC refuse to see the Ant+ USB dongle.  It is a Tacx unit that have served me well on the previous setup.  Thus the Zwift app cant see any of the Wahoo devices.

All searches points me to the Wahoo site to download these drivers.  Win11 just laughs at my attempts ....

SOLUTION - https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021559679-Installing-ANT-drivers

Follow the steps one at a time .... especially steps 5 , 6 and 7.