Flat pedals

igg

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal choice for R1,500 would be either the chromag low profile ones (forget the name) spank spikes or the new Kore pedals. Saints are great as well, and at a lower price point.

I'm riding chromag scarabs on one of my bikes and giant flats in the other. The chromags definitely have a better feel and the slim design helps to reduce pedal strikes.

That being said, I do think the giant flats are great value for money and are certainly far from the worst you could buy for that money.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I'm leaning towards the saints, I've just never seen them in any shops in JHB. I've hardly seen any flats in jhb for that matter, nor people who use them. XC much?

I've seen the chromag ones at Dirt Merchants in craighall - they might have something

http://www.a-line.co.za/chromag/

Was talking to someone about them this morning. Apparently they grip like stink

Looks like I might need the extra grip as I'm likely going to be buying 2FO flats now due to lack of stock on the five tens.

I'm leaning towards the saints, I've just never seen them in any shops in JHB. I've hardly seen any flats in jhb for that matter, nor people who use them. XC much?

Any LBS can order them for you, should not take longer than 3 working days.

What area are you based?

Have Saint's in my "spare box" only used them 2 times. You can have them for R550, if you be willing to pick them up.

And i have a pair off giant pedals, powder coated in blue. :w00t:

Edited by NicNacDH

Aha, can't say no to that. I'm in Fourways, PM incoming :).

Have Saint's in my "spare box" only used them 2 times. You can have them for R550, if you be willing to pick them up.

Any LBS can order them for you, should not take longer than 3 working days.

What area are you based?

And i have a pair off giant pedals, powder coated in blue. :w00t:

Bargain for the Saint's.