Mountain biking group outrides in the East Rand!!!

Jason182

Hey Guys please spread the word, This is for mountain bikers of all levels and ages around the east rand area, we have mountain bike group rides every Saturday for beginners and every Sunday for slightly stronger cyclists and obviously it's all free, just a group of like minded mountain bikers riding together. We cycle between Brakpan and Heidelberg and around Suikerbisrand and all 100% OFF ROAD! ! (Between 20 - 30km at a slower pace on Saturdays and between 40 - 70km at a quicker pace on Sunday's) all rides start in Dalpark 1 Brakpan and the routes are clean and safe with safe parking. The pictures i have added are the exact areas where we cycle and yes, one of routes has a floating bridge!!! If you're interested in joining us join our Facebook group by following the link at the end or grab my number and hit me with a what's app message and I'll get you added to our what's app group where you'll always be in the loop as to where and when our next out ride is, Jason 0749541563. Facebook group: https://web.facebook.com/groups/913503982105223/

post-91907-0-87134200-1463411438_thumb.jpg

post-91907-0-81372300-1463411886_thumb.jpg

post-91907-0-40673600-1463411896_thumb.jpg

post-91907-0-10556000-1463411897_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jason182

That looks like a real option once JUMA is over!!!! Do you have  Facebook page, or something, so that I can get my mates (not on the Hub) to ride with?

That looks like a real option once JUMA is over!!!! Do you have  Facebook page, or something, so that I can get my mates (not on the Hub) to ride with

Hi Eugene we only have a what's app group, you can send them my number as well so I can add all of you guys to our what's app group. All you guys need to do is just what's app me with your name and I'll get you all added

What is your average speeds for the races

Hi Gavin it all depends on the slowest person we leave no one behind , but it's usually between 16- 18kph on Saturday and around 20kph on Sundays