ENHANCE YOUR RIDE ! TRADE IN AND UPGRADE TO A NEW CYCLEOPS TRAINER

BicyclePower

ENHANCE YOUR RIDE ! TRADE IN AND UPGRADE TO A NEW CYCLEOPS TRAINER

Trade-in any used indoor bike trainer and receive up to 20% off a new CycleOps device. We’ll gladly take your old trainer – any brand – off your hands.

From now until June 30th is your time to upgrade.

-BRING YOUR RIDE INSIDE-

“We’ve been producing some of the best virtual trainers since the dawn of this technology. We care deeply about providing the best, most entertaining bike training experience possible. We are excited to get CycleOps into the pain caves, basements and training spaces of all types of cyclists.” Jeff Frehner – President CycleOps

“We’ve taken our knowledge and history of trainers and raised the bar for the 2016 Season.” Jeff Iverson– CycleOps Project Manager

REPLACEMENT MODELS INCLUDED IN THE TRADE-IN DEAL

Mag

Fluid2

SuperMagneto Classic

PowerSync

This trade in offer is exclusively available through Bicycle Power Trading.

CycleOps Product Current MSRP Price with CycleOps Trade-in Price with non CycleOps product trade-in CycleOps Mag R3 495.00 R2 796.00 R2 970.75 CycleOps Fluid 2 R5 695.00 R4 556.00 R4 840.75 CycleOps Super Magneto R6 595.00 R5 276.00 R5 605.75 CycleOps PowerSync R14 995.00 R11 996.00 R12 745.75

Here’s how:

• Contact our customer service team. You can reach them at info@bicyclepower.co.za or 011-023-2777 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:00p.m. and let them know what you want to trade in.
  • Get your discount code.A customer service representative will provide you a discount offer on any selected CycleOps trainer. They’ll also provide you with a return authorization number.
  • Courier us your old trainer. Use your return authorization number to ship us your old unit. Please make sure that the return authorization is attached to the parcel.
  • We dispatch to you for FREE. Once we get your old trainer we will dispatch your brand new CycleOps product with our trusted couriers as soon as we receive PoP for the agreed amount.

Terms & Conditions

In addition to our standard terms & conditions of sale, this CycleOps Trade-In program includes the following terms & conditions:

Definition: “trade-in unit” is the approved home trainer (as outlined below) which is returned to Bicycle Power Trading cc by you (the customer) to allow a discount against a new CycleOps product (as listed above).

Valid only for customers within the RSA.

0% Finance is not available in conjunction with this program.

Date of promotion: 20th May 2016 – 30th June 2016. Only forms submitted within these dates will be processed.

Some products may be out of stock, we aim to keep lead-times to a minimum and will advise you on any delay.

Upon receipt of the trade-in unit and dispatch of your new CycleOps product, your trade-in unit becomes property of Bicycle Power Trading cc. As per our standard terms and conditions of sale, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. After this period has ended, the trade-in unit will either be destroyed and recycled, or refurbished and resold.

post-15392-0-45007300-1463725618_thumb.jpg