First Look Friday: SwiftCarbon Ultravox RS-1; Giant Rail; Specialized Fast Trak

Nick

First Look Friday is an introduction to the products that we are currently testing for review. This week we're previewing the SwiftCarbon Ultravox RS-1, Giant Rail helmet, and Specialized Fast Trak Control 2Bliss Ready tyres.

Click here to view the article

Here I was thinking a Rockshox RS1 on a road bike....... Wonder if Swift ran this past the ip team from sram.

Here I was thinking a Rockshox RS1 on a road bike....... Wonder if Swift ran this past the ip team from sram.

I think Swift had this model in their catalogue before Rockshox ever announced their RS-1

Fair enough. Cant say that I am remotely informed on road bikes lineage.

I think Swift had this model in their catalogue before Rockshox ever announced their RS-1

Was accrual looking at that giant helmet in the week, and it looks like a great lid!

Fair enough. Cant say that I am remotely informed on road bikes lineage.

I doubt swift was around in the early 90's when the original RS-1was launched....

Likely using the name with permission

Nice review of the helmet. Where in south africa can purchase it? Preferably cape town.

Edited by kader01

Nice review of the helmet. Where in south africa can purchase it? Preferably cape town.

Giant Concept Store in Cape Town will be able to help. 

any Giant stockist will have access to the helmets.

I've seen them at the concept store in Town, Durbanville, Williams Bie SHop in Somerset West & Olympic cycles Kenilworth.

Retailing around R1600-00

any Giant stockist will have access to the helmets.

I've seen them at the concept store in Town, Durbanville, Williams Bie SHop in Somerset West & Olympic cycles Kenilworth.

Retailing around R1600-00

R1500 at the Giant Concept Store in CT