Thanks for your input... He is in the loop.

Just need to get that seatpost clamp in hand or a schematic of it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, shaper said:

Frodeno wins 7:27:46!!

That canyon corner set up was very cool. (although not so much in the wet I suspect) 

I don't know why Lionel signs up for and puts so much media attention on himself. He's become the whipping boy of triathlon. 

12 hours ago, Chris_ said:

That canyon corner set up was very cool. (although not so much in the wet I suspect) 

I don't know why Lionel signs up for and puts so much media attention on himself. He's become the whipping boy of triathlon. 

Lionel had a very good day. Shown swim improvement, set new PB, nothing to be a shame off.
He has a massive social media following with his underdog status, mental strenght and crazy anticks. 

post removed by self: wrong area of Forum...

Edited by Zebra
wrong area of Forum...

• 4 weeks later...

Am surprised as IM managed to run Durban 70.3 at the peak of the 3rd wave!

Wonder if IMSA will get canned too....

Edited by shaper

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

So my wife has recently started doing Tri's and got her first BlueSeventy Trisuit.

My wife has type 1 diabetes and use a pump for insulin which uses medical tubing to inject the insulin. 

The question we have, does anyone know of someone in the Joburg area that could create a hole in the Trisuit pockets and makes sure it doesn't get bigger over time so that my wife can attach the pump in T1? 

We obviously can create the hole ourselves but the part we aren't sure about is stopping it from getting bigger when the suit is stretched (putting on and taking off) 

Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't seen this posted anywhere, so apologies if it has.

Big congrats to Jeanni Seymour with silver at the Ironman 70.3 World Championships!

Can't find a race report yet, but will post if I find it.

https://fb.watch/85Xmm-FvPH/

Capture.JPG.7e1bc5a4f3059f541c11fe84b1abe557.JPG

Edit:

Race report: https://www.tri247.com/triathlon-news/elite/ironman-70-3-world-championship-2021-results-women

Edited by Craai

• 2 weeks later...

We're doing something a bit different at the Cowhouse this weekend for those of you who want to join (especially the PTA based Tri's)  

It's an off-road tri, but the swim is at Curro College in their pool.  7 laps of the 50m pool gives a 350m swim, T1 is at Curro, you MTB from Curro to Cowhouse and then T2 is at Cowhouse where you finish with a gravel run.

It's a new idea so there will be a few glitches I'm sure, but if you want to enter - here's the link:

https://www.entryninja.com/events/77052-gosport-x-triathlon-1

Also, fire away if you have any questions - I'm dipping my toe into the logistics side (my Father-In-Law runs most of the events at the Cowhouse and we came up with this idea over a few craft beers one afternoon - which is another bonus at the Cowhouse - their Craft Beer is excellent!) so I have a good idea on how it will run on the day.

• 2 weeks later...