Tokai 2016 reopening

(Deon)

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on opening times during the week?

Edit: Clickbait title....Maybe change to "2017" opening, too optimistic maybe...."2018"...??  :ph34r:

Edited by capediver

because its coming from a roadie i can't like that

............................................................................ I had to sensor my reply

............................................................................ I had to sensor my reply

Is that like a cadence sensor?

because its coming from a roadie i can't like that

Is that like a cadence sensor?

are you lot just a little cranky because your trails are only open for a short few hours and a short few days a week?

did I mention I am going on leave from tomorrow ..... and my Tygerberg membership has just been renewed, and the bike rack is on the car to take me there every morning of this holiday ... :P

are you lot just a little cranky because your trails are only open for a short few hours and a short few days a week?

did I mention I am going on leave from tomorrow ..... and my Tygerberg membership has just been renewed, and the bike rack is on the car to take me there every morning of this holiday ... :P

Hopefully I am on leave from next week. Will also be hitting conties or hoogies everyday.

Any news on opening times during the week?

Edit: Clickbait title....Maybe change to "2017" opening, too optimistic maybe...."2018"...??  :ph34r:

Soon, very soon.

We should have a more accurate answer within a few days, but worst case scenario appears to be no more than a few weeks away.

Soon, very soon.

We should have a more accurate answer within a few days, but worst case scenario appears to be no more than a few weeks away.

Very exciting news!

Soon, very soon.

Wahoooooooooo!!!!!! Thanks for all the work to get it to this. Stoked with that news. 

Indeed. We're not really at liberty to discuss the details but it's looking good.

In fact, Mark, today's antics trying to gatecrash that meeting we weren't invited to, the one where the area manager was putting all that pressure on the teams to get the place open, had us grinning ear to ear.

When we're not invited, the chances are there's going to be action.  :w00t: